My Ace 350 hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet and I, hit the honey hole park today. Second hole I dug......silver! A threepence! I found a spot in the park yesterday with foundation stones, its prob a 5m square piece of ground. I did three hours in this patch, took my time, and dug everything. Results....2 half pennies, 4 threepence, 1 sixpence, a 5 cents, and what appears to be a very old silver broach, with a stone in it. I am stoked :) Will clean the broach later, and post for a stone ID :)

Nice work Rocket. You had a plan and and it worked. I hadn't even noticed the foundation stones in the ground. :8 The rookie has taught me a lesson. :D :)
Nice bunch of silvers and I love the brooch or whatever it is. Look forward to seeing it cleaned up.

The broach is either chrome, or maybe silver plated, still a thrill to dig though! Cleaned the coins a little, very happy :)

A very cool find Rocket. Plated I'd say. A good day out. From no pre decs yesterday morning to ten now, 5 being silver. :D
I've 'fixed' my pin pointer 8.( Oh well it was a piece of Sh%$. Time for a new one.

Ramjet said:
rocketaroo said:
Better get one express post from anger_management :)
Sent him a PM. Back to work tomorrow so I won't need it for a week or so.

A week....I could empty our honey hole then lol Those silvers can wait a week, a little more baking in the soil, for them to grow into shillings :) Rams heads next time!

Good onya Rocket ... See ... Was only a matter of time :p
Well done mate . Persistence pays off
These results build confidence and will surely now set you on your way to even greater rewards
Good for you ;)

Holey Dooley RkT, from Zero to hero in one fell swoop, can tell you've got your ears on, what a blitz,... Hats off to a job well done mate.

Cheers and Beers.
Silver.

There you go, it was only a matter of time before you'd happen upon some silver, and you did it in a big way! Feels good doesn't it, especially now knowing your detector is more than capable of doing the job. :)

Paulmarr said:
Thank you?

From who, to who? Lol I thank everyone for imparting their knowledge on PA :) Woulave been a hard slog learning to detect without it.

Latest posts