My Ace 350 hunts

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the upgrade, I think you will like it once you get your head around the numbers etc. Looking forward to hearing on how you compare it to the 350, for both ease of use and effectiveness on the ground (amongst other things). :)

i can say one thing is you wont be able to get very close to each other - guy had an AT pro on the beach when i had the excal and i couldnt be within 10 meters of him

Sa_bogan said:
i can say one thing is you wont be able to get very close to each other - guy had an AT pro on the beach when i had the excal and i couldnt be within 10 meters of him

Wonder if changing channels would fix that? Oh, and I watched your youtube vid, helped me understand the machine. Ta.

Your along way ahead of me, no matter what machine I use. The ace taught me alot, no doubt I never fully mastered it.

Well, been feeling a bit iffy about the progress of my hunts lately. But, there is bugger-all, finds wise in this thread, compared to my 750 hunts thread. So, I am improving :)

Sounds like you are playing favorites with your 750 RKT, or do you recon you couldn't have done it all with the ACE ? ,... and come up with the same results,.... that Gold ring with the 750(the beaut one you just found) would have still come up with all the other ring pulls and pull tabs with the Ace just the same as with the 750,.... and without having to check numbers every time the tecta pulled on your shirt sleeve.

Nope, just reflecting on my progress. I allways said, that I sold the ace without ever really mastering it.

You're doing really well regardless RKT,...you are pulling some really good finds now,... and they just keep looking better and bigger all the time.

Latest posts