Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Joao,... nothing like sharing with family hey.
We shared this between us the other night.
1442913831_sam_3410.jpg

Lollys and Cream Pavlova,....heh heh heh ! ;)

SCROUNGER said:
What's the drink in the container Joao? It looks like pineapple juice? And the food, are they all sweets or some savoury? Nice family shot mate :)

Hi SCROUNGER,
the juice is typical Brazilian fruit cashew
some foods are candy and other salty

Thank you mate!

Hey Joao, Great food, beautiful family and a really nice looking picnic spot. What more could you want? Besides a few gold nuggets sitting not far away. Oh yeah, Come on Joao get a smile like the kids have mate. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see all of you over here sometime soon.

Cracka.

cracka said:
Hey Joao, Great food, beautiful family and a really nice looking picnic spot. What more could you want? Besides a few gold nuggets sitting not far away. Oh yeah, Come on Joao get a smile like the kids have mate. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see all of you over here sometime soon.

Cracka.

I am very happy for his words, friend
It is my big dream one day to go to Australia and meet all of you, mate
thank you Cracka!

Sunday dinners, such a simple thing that is so rewarding sharing and spending time with our families. Reminds me of the wisdom of, "There is no present like the time". I'm baching it tonight but I did have a very good rib-eye on the bone with some simple steamed fresh vegies. And on vegies, I spent the day in the garden yesterday and got my tomato seedling in and staked. Don't know what they are yet as I transplanted the seedlings that came up out of my compost, adds a bit more fun to growing your own stuff.

The Peacekeeper

Latest posts