My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
short hunt at the little park, where I got the sixpence. Not much in it, but worth going back oneday.
1461987892_2016-04-30_13.33.52_resized.jpg

I am not saving them for gear anymore. I work now, so they just get used for household stuff. Although, I buy my first ancient coin last week. Seller is ecoins, they seem to be reputable. Not an expensive one, and fairly common, but its a start.
1461994897__35.jpg
1461994921__35_1.jpg

got one hour this arvo, before my coil went flat. Karma maybe....had a bunch of kids following me around, was ok, but after about 15mins I had enough....kids these days grab stuff without asking, and will ask too many questions lol So I said, thats enough guys..I would like to be alone now....they were cool, but as soon as I said that....the coil died lol

Anyway, havent been back to this site for ages....the ground went rockhard over the summer. Had lots of rain lately, and its sweet digging again. No silvers, but seven pre decs in an hour is pretty fun....all skanky roos, no coppers come out good on this site.
1462087595_2016-05-01_17.11.42.jpg

What do you recon your anomalous bit is from RKT ? :D
nice little hunt as a good reminder to keep the charge up ! ;)

rocketaroo said:
silver said:
What do you recon your anomalous bit is from RKT ? :D
nice little hunt as a good reminder to keep the charge up ! ;)

its the hammer from a cap gun
Now I see it (ha), couldn't fathom it till you said though. :rolleyes: :D

Not empty till your sucking mud through a straw brother. :eek:
Rain dance tonight then, and make sure the gutters are good to go. :D
Looking like a bit of moisture puffing down across New Guinea and down through the middle of Aussie ,... hopefully you'll cop the brunt of it ,... gotta make the indian sounds like offa F-Troop, and believe !, it's important to know it will work, and only ever try this before rain (or it won't work at all). ;)

Hit the same spot this morn, and went over the ground that I detected last hunt. But this time, I lowered iron volume to 1, and detected really slow. Trashy ground here, with coke, and pig iron. Its tough on the coins....but now I know why I hadnt found silver last hunt...I detected too fast. Dont buy the deus, and believe the youtube hype, that you can swing fast. You can, but your missing out on its best weapon...target separation. The first hole I dug gave me a ringpull, and a really worn shilling. In one hole I got a thrip, and sixpence, then I checked the hole...another two inches down was a shilling stuck to a com penny. Got all these coins in 1 hour. In the last 30 mins I got the goldie, and a couple of BBs. My stomach was growling, so I left. I dug more ringpulls, and pulltabs at depth today as well. All the coins were deep, the length of the blade of my garret digger. I am going back tomorrow!
1462245747_2016-05-03_12.59.11_resized.jpg

RKTs on Firrrrrre !
Good on ya RKT, well found ,... what's the dark shillings date ?
Almost a full house too, just needed that Halfpenny for it. :p :D