My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Rocket, been raining all day here so I couldn't get out.... I thought that was a Cartwheel Penny for a second until I saw the reeded edge. Pity it's unidentifiable. Nice old Sixpence.

Your soils certainly don't seem to be very copper friendly, unlike our well drained soils down here, still a good find and the silver made it all worthwhile. Good mix of dates too, will be interesting to see what else you can find next trip. How did the other guys go? :)

one spot we have here, where the soil corodes silver coins! I have a few...makes ya sad lol

1hr at a new spot, until my body let me know....go to the loo, or it will get messy lol Maybe I will go back later.

1461548695_2016-04-25_11.40.25_resized.jpg

Ramjet said:
I thought that spot would give you some pre decs.

well I went back after lunch, to give it another go. Just goldies, and BBs! So I moved onto another site. It gave up 2 roo pennies, plus one bent roo half....and a nice sixpence. But its killing me, with the amount of BBs! Enjoying my new fitness, been detecting alot lately, and not tiring out quickly...now to eat better!
1461569844_2016-04-25_17.20.54_resized.jpg

1461569916_2016-04-25_17.19.55.jpg

We all gotta go fitness fanatical sixpack detectoractional, just incase PA ever does a yearly calender thingy. :eek: :p

As Sandta mentioned, nothing wromg with those results. At least you know it hasn't been picked clean in the past with that amount of BB's still in the ground, still good to keep one occupied. ;)
Either way, nice hunting Rocket, the sweet 1925 sixpence was definitely the pick of the bunch, the second spot looks to have good potential. :)

Hunt with RJ today, bugger all in finds, until we hit the area we started from, near maccas that I bought breaky at. My finds are a pile of crap lol Deus was being a shit, TIDs all over the place, like a mad womens breakfast. I wasnt in the mood to dig everything, so I left almost empty handed. Guess we all have those days.
1461818824_2016-04-28_14.37.00_resized.jpg

You still did alright, couple a bucks and a half penny is nothing to wave away, if it eas under the coil ya'd a had it in ya hand mate! ;)