When will the rain stop

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most I took RM Outback

But acouple the kid's sent to me and couldn't get them to enlarge

The water has gone down quite a bit today, even tho we have been getting light rain on and off

Some roads are still closed

They have open one lane for people can get out and about from the park :D

Goody

We're expecting another 100mm today which is a worry. The grounds still wet from the last 100.

RM Outback said:
goody2shoes said:
It has just started raining again now...

They have reopen the road into where I live but you can not get access the road because of this

There is a road there

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...16203445_export1616183146627_copy_128x256.jpg

Goody something seems to be wrong with your some of your pictures, there tiny on my screen problem might be with me but everyone else's pictures show full size :/

Either way what you lot are dealing with isn't good :argh: Kate said most of Aus is going to get a drench in the next week or so. Haven't looked at the forecast but I hope you lot are spared if it happens.

Just looking at the weather satellite pictures. Wow ! Looks like where I am is still looking its going to miss out atm though.

We are sending some rain from NSW to Victoria . We have got enough ! Get ready it is on the way !

Doom and gloom this way. :bomb: :bomb:
I thought it was going to miss us as it turned and went down to Central Victoria.

Woke up this morning and Oh Heck. :poop: :poop:

Not Good. bega has an issue with flooding and the river is already up 4 meters.

I would say that this little black duck is not going out servicing for the next few days.
Just when things were getting back to normal. :awful: :awful:

You might get some in SA it is curling around the bottom of Aus .

BTW I have seen frost in Coober Pedy and near Cloncurry . Regret I did not take a photo , next time ....

Just remembered I do have a photo of frost on the way up to Coober Pedy , I was sleeping in a swag on the side of the road , snug as a bug in a rug !

Any photos ? All the news shows is the idiots that built in the Sydney flood Plains , stupid things is even if they washed away they would rebuild in the same spot, maybe they should make everyone in Sydney turn their taps on at once and then the dam wouldn't over flow

The De-sal plant is most probably still running , in Sydney , making more water . A $600 million investment that the NSW tax payers have to pay in one way or another .

Problem with a De-sal plant is you can't just turn it off... It will kill the Iso-filters.... And they cost lots to replace... Our plant up here runs at 50% capacity 24/7...

LW...

Latest posts