Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a 30 kilo hog Jaros. 7.5 hours over hardwood. Fed 60 people with plenty left over. There was also a rolled lamb roast and some chookens. That was for my 50th and my son in law tended the fire all day so I could relax and enjoy myself. I supplied him with drinks. First thing in the morning we started a big fire to get a heap of hot coals. The concrete slabs and the big rocks help maintain a constant temperature.
It was a really good day. My 3 sons play Bass, drums and lead guitar and they learnt some of my type of music and played live. ACDC, CCR Metallica etc.

What a great day that would have been. Family-you are lucky to have a close one. We are are very disjointed but that's our story.
If i was there you would have have to tie me to tree to stop me eating the crackling.
You are a lucky man RJ.
Jaros :p :p

That I am Jaros. Very lucky. Close with all my family. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers and with all our children we get together regularly. Getting harder as the family grows and spreads across the globe.

the second of my favorite breakfasts (fourth if i count the 2 Jaffles previously posted) the poached eggs and Rocket usually rest on Sour Dough Rye spread with a soft marinated fetta cheese - this time supermarket grainbread but it matters not!

1424248866_screen_shot_2015-02-18_at_7.16.18_pm.png

casper

The Pierre Gimonnet 2006 Cuve Fleuron Blanc de Blancs is a very good French Champagne, outstanding value at First Choice ATM at $50 for two bottles, a saving of $80.

Get a couple of bottles and give the Mrs a surprise, who knows you might get lucky!

Man.....I haven't checked in on this thread for a while and after seeing all this fine food you guys have whipped up I'm hungry all of a sudden. Top effort guys, yum.

Latest posts