My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a good hunt
Bit of a surprise to get so much from a previously searched area :rolleyes:
I suppose a bit of experience on your side now would help ;) :lol:

spose you dont realise how much you have improved, until you go over those first hit spots. Hidden little park, and no evidence of other detectorists, hoping the rest of it has more silver.

3 hours, 3 sites, and not quite skunked. My previous goldies are gone, but put to good use. Kicking off my goldie tally today, funds going towards the MI6 ;)
1474953066_20160927_143903_resized.jpg

rocketaroo said:
Ridge Runner said:
Wishfull said:
rocketaroo said:
3 hours, 3 sites, and not quite skunked. My previous goldies are gone, but put to good use. Kicking off my goldie tally today, funds going towards the MI6 ;)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/4395/1474953066_20160927_143903_resized.jpg

I thought you were going to get a military rifle.

No he want to be like James Bond at M-I6,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

you can be my pussy galore!
lol

Hmmm ... More fodder :/ :rolleyes:
:lol:

Sandta said:
rocketaroo said:
Ridge Runner said:
Wishfull said:
rocketaroo said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...s/4395/1474953066_20160927_143903_resized.jpg

I thought you were going to get a military rifle.

No he want to be like James Bond at M-I6,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

you can be my pussy galore!
lol

Hmmm ... More fodder :/ :rolleyes:
:lol:

No way Sandta, I am "for your eyes only" LOL

Crikey........... You only live Twice...... Took me awhile to lose my "shyness" to detect in Parks, bit of stigma involved, sort of feel like a hobo for a bit, til you hit the coins that is.

Well today we were asked to leave a park by a ranger, because a council employee notified him, plus two other anonymous reports. Reason was because, you need permission for any activity in that park. However the sign says commercial activity....well we moved on, if a ranger says go, then you have to comply. That shite aside, the next site made up for the disappointment. My first florin spill, 3 florins, and one sixpence in the same hole :) Think the worn one is 1919, my oldest florin! yet I made a terrific mess of it...couldnt scratch the 47 instead lol.
1475045065_20160928_162342_resized.jpg
1475045106_20160928_162300_resized.jpg

Lucky you were moved on mate or you might not have got the florin spill. I think you need tohand them over to RJ now for abusing that old florrie so badly, lol. Bah, crap happens. :)

I didn't get any silver today. :(

It was a great day out. The Ranger was a top bloke and really was only moving us on because those higher up told him too. He had no idea of the rules really and we knew far more. As Rocket said... If a Ranger asks you to move on, you move on. I'll pop my pics up shortly over in my topic.

Latest posts