My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rocket,You're certainly correct, dirty goldies do help pay for your gear, however they are only dirty till you give them a bit of a clean.
Have a great weekend.
SinHof.
1472254210_gold_june_16.jpg

Ripper is definitely the word for it. A bit of everything from that hunt, bet you were grinning from ear to ear with those finds - what a great spot! :)

Evening Rocker,
Mate you are certainly on a roll of late, good luck to you and keep the goodies coming.
SinHof.

Its been a big week, really pushing myself to get fit...and the finds are keeping me going.

Couple hours at the same spot as yesterday, tried the bits we didnt get to, nothing but BBs. Detected the hotspot we found yesterday, but gridded at a different angle, and found a few :) The ring is copper maybe, the dolphin prob aluminium, the top hat (its definitely a hat) looks to have been plated. Only 2 goldies! The other guy found a piece of silver flat bracelet, few minutes later I found another bit and gave it to him. Thought I had found a toy cannon (on my bucket list), but it isnt, its solid, and the end is broken off...dunno what it was.

1472363824_20160828_151550.jpg

Latest posts