My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short hunt on the way home from work, tiny little park, in a tiny little town, in the sticks (not far from RJs place).
1471935812_20160823_163622_resized.jpg

Evening Rocket,
A nice mixed bag for a casual swing on the way home from work, should be worth spending some serious time there.
SinHof.

A couple of good looking commonwealth pennies, RJ must have overlooked the park. ;) Should be silvers around for sure if it hasn't been hit before.

Today's after work hunt, finished the little park, all I got was bbs, and what seems to be a silver hinged lid, but no hallmarks, and its not plated. They only engraved gold, silver, and pewter in the old days? Pewter goes really dark, this just looks, and is heavy enough to be silver. After that, I hit the oval permission.

1472024301_20160824_162826_resized.jpg

Hi Rocket,
Another nice load of goldies, that lot should keep your car happy fuel wise for a while, lucky you were able to dodge the rain,it kept me in the workshop for most of the day putting a new digging tool together.
SinHof.

Latest posts