My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rocketaroo said:
Imagine tossing all our bbs, into a surf beach....hmm who dont we like, and what is their fav beach? Lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Oh no :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys have done well again
I would like to think that no one on the forum would leave a site in such a state
B5MECH thats alright to say in jest , but NOT a good idea at all...
Some wanker is already making a mess . Just imagine a heap more shovel holes for a coin that is right on top :mad:
We need to protect our hobby , not promote idiots

Sandta said:
You guys have done well again
I would like to think that no one on the forum would leave a site in such a state
B5MECH thats alright to say in jest , but NOT a good idea at all...
Some self lovin sort of guy is already making a mess . Just imagine a heap more shovel holes for a coin that is right on top :mad:
We need to protect our hobby , not promote idiots
Sorry guys just a joke :/

Bet those bb's kept you busy Rocket, just when you think it's a small silver - it's yet another BB. :| Would have been fun all the same, at least some pre-decs were still found to keep one satisfied. :)

Today's hunt, the guy I detected with found 3 pre decs as well...2 florins, and a sixpence lol The detecting gods have a cruel sense of humor!
1471760472_20160821_160325_resized.jpg

Wally69 said:
Looks like you have been on a 'never ending treasure hunt' Rocket ;)

I am I spose, just trying to get fit, and loose weight....so eating better, and getting more active. Detecting seems to be the only exercise that I will push myself to do.

Hi Rocket,
An interesting group of finds, at first glance I thought you had unearthed a mini rocket launcher LOL, half hinge and projectile and I have not had a drink tonight, nice collection.
Cheers, SinHof.

AtomRat said:
Top effort RR, the lesney truck is pretty darn cool! What's the silver thingy majig? I've got one too and keep thinking its a medicinal / emergency info capsule

Thanks But what did I do, ? :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

John.

AtomRat said:
Top effort RR, the lesney truck is pretty darn cool! What's the silver thingy majig? I've got one too and keep thinking its a medicinal / emergency info capsule

I did think it was a knob off a radio.

Latest posts