My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They checked video, it was thrown towards the sideline...suspect it has been picked-up as rubbish, as it had leco tape on it. We were last chance before mower.

Reckon that Token you found the other day or that Groat would be worth a few $$'s to you though Rocket, can't buy the experience of finding stuff like that, great finds.

2hrs at the new site, its so infested with mid to hi tone junk, like hearing R2D2 on a red bull overdose, unless I slowed down. Was popping goldies, but decided to try the sifter program. It worked really well, so I mainly dug what I thought were goldies. It was only the odd alloy coke cap that fooled me, sifter gave me stable TIDs, and clear goldie tones :) Dug a few deeper ones as well, but they were scratchy. Dunno if the token is old, the charm would be aluminium, gave me a 95.
1471417001_20160817_163126.png
1471417026_20160817_163908.jpg
1471417048_20160817_163831.jpg

5 hours with RJ today, thought I had found a good site...it may have been, but it was hit recently, a zillion plugs, some of them junk left in the hole, or next to it. RJ got 2 nice bits from there, so they left something nice na na na na na lol. We moved onto a church permission, and found a few coins.
1471585164_20160819_150949_resized.jpg

Ramjet said:
B5MECH said:
Nice run of pennies, sounds like you guys have got some competition up there, send RJ's drone up to look for spies :)

There are a LOT of people detecting in our area. Probably at least a dozen on this forum. Others on FB and still more who fly solo.
Maybe some of your spots need baiting with bb's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts