More weird finds from the Goldfields

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far from this year...

1474946249_img_0431.jpg

Has the PEACE AND PLENTY with Australian coat of arms on one side, seated figure of Justice on the other with what looks like MELBOURNE on left side, can't read the right hand side yet, and has a "C" hammered into it, whatever it turns out it is a new design of Token for me so pretty chuffed.

Doing well on the tokens Colin, the goldfields really are a hot area for such items. I've only found two tokens in two years in SA, they are like proverbial hens teeth here.

Makes me wonder how many gold prospectors regularly find them without fully appreciating their true worth. :)

Well I didn't like to tempt fate yesterday so I didn't say anything but my daughter was in hospital having our first Grandchild and I just couldn't stay indoors so had my lunch on the Goldfields on the hunt. What a great hobby this is for relieving stress and worries. Think I might have that Chinese coin made into a pendant for my new Grand daughter Chloe! Found on the day she was born, hope the idea isn't too cheesy. Myself and my wife, proud Grandparents.

1475109706_happy_grandparents.jpg

Congratulations Colin, like yourself I find detecting is a good "mind clearer" when things get a bit stressful - especially beach detecting. :)

Latest posts