havenacrack finds sumtings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onto some real old coins now, well done - might also be the odd cartwheel penny lying around if you are lucky.

Are they all George III coins, looks like most of them are from here? :)

Yeah there all George lll, the smallest coin there, has me intrigued, it's in pretty good nick I think it's 1850, bit more of a lite clean and I'll know what it is.

That coin I thought was a 1850 hp.
1470803235_img_20160810_135007.jpg
I believe is a king George IV 1830 farthing.

Hello, I had a 3 hour hunt at the old spot today, dug a lot of junk and only one coin but it's a beauty, really good nick. King George IV 1826 penny. Up until Monday I had only got one 1800 coin. I was only going to stay in this town for a day or two, been here nearly a fortnight, can't see myself moving any time directly. Cheers H.
1470812207_img_20160810_134607.jpg
There's got to be a holey dollar there some where. :D

Excellent find, and great nick for the age, the farthing is also a bucket lister. A holey dollar or cartwheel penny would definitely be a great way to round off the finds from that location. ;)

Lovely shilling, looks to be in excellent condition for such an old coin. Can't be too many William IV coins around considering his short rein.

The George III penny is also a very nice coin, I've only ever found hp's of his on rare occasions. :)