havenacrack finds sumtings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done havenacrack , you'll have to back of a bit soon or you will be building a new 40 foot shed . I took 10 years to do what you have done in your short prospecting time . My first coin / relic detector was a X- Terra 700 ( I think that was the Model name ) Still my favourite detector , wish I had never traded it . In hind site maybe it was OK to trade . The wife has one less detector to count towards my prospecting expenses . ouch !!!!!

Cheers
goldrat

Hi all, put in 2 hours in this morning for under 10 spenders then went back to last Sunday's spot after 1.30 as per allowed, it didn't dissapoint, 3 penny's 1922-36-? Very worn HP junk ring bit's and pieces, all up close to 50 bucks.
1470469342_img_20160806_170701.jpg
Cheers.

Thanks goldrat, I know what you mean, the van is carrying a lot more weight now, I'm retired now, so a lot of free time to detect and being able to be in a different town when ever I want helps. Cheers H

Enjoy your retirement Havenacrack as much as I am enjoying your photos and the stories. Its a great place you have and I am thinking that the misnt must be running out of goldies the way you keep digging them up hehehe.
Can't wait for the next instalment.
All the best.
Mackka

Hi, I spent bout 6 hours today at this site that keeps giving, started early this morning and finished it off, it's quite a large area, because I crookedly grided it I decided to go all over it from a different angle, it kept me busy all day. 3 penny's 1939-44-47 bit's and pieces and bout 53 spenders
1470557423_img_20160807_170346.jpg

Hey Wishful I didn't take any close ups of the penny's I didn't want to hurt your eyes, I see your no spring chicken nah just havena friendly crack, I do it all on the phone so I gotta work it out, cheers :D

Latest posts