GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get this back on track a little:

"New for 2015 - the Minelab GPZ 7000. "Our next flagship gold detector will be based on new technology that we have developed and verified; technology that will dramatically improve detector performance."

Initial ads promise:

-Extreme Gold Depth
-Maximum Gold Sensitivity
-Precision Ground Balance
-Enhanced Noise Immunity
-Simple Menu System
-Wireless Audio Freedom
-GPS Locating and PC Mapping
-Weatherproof Detecting (GPZ 14 coil fully waterproof to 1 meter)
http://www.detectorprospector.com/g...nelab-gpz-7000-gold-nugget-metal-detector.htm

Edit: : Towards the bottom of the page their is a chart "Minelab GPZ 7000 Technical Specifications*" Reliable information will be added here as it is released from Minelab or other official sources."

Now that's a page that'll get some hits up to release day :lol:

fark are you talking about that new detector or what, its like some kind of reality show on tv, a really f#$king boring one at that.

Be nice,helpful.........OR start a new thread.

we could call it

I DONT REALLY KNOW YOU BUT ILL JUDGE YOU ANYWAY

lol nah pretty sure Ryan1981 is referring to the rubbish going on page 13. Yeah I'll be hitting that page up every chance I get.

I'll be getting one the day it comes out... Bit of a leap up from the 705 and the couple times I've used a 5000. Hopefully I can learn it pretty quick.

Worst case, I buy it, can't find anything, sell it on and I shouldn't take much of a loss given how top end ML's seem to hold their value. Plus I've had some fun in the outdoors!
Best case, I find enough gold to have a real gold cast of my Indiana Jones fertility Idol made...

I don't see a down side here... :p

Yeah mate that's the way I'm looking at it too. If it performs as described I already know I'll find atleast a few more nuggets over worked patches. Don't know about 10 grand worth but probably enough that if I sold it on within say the first 6 months trial I'm optimistic I'd probably break even at worst. Low risk investment it is! Only trouble now is getting a hold of one in the next few days before I head over to the WA goldfields. Bugger!

As i am fresh to the world of detecting i want my first choice to be the right one. I'm just going to watch and wait for reviews. EVERYTHING said in this topic and its timing is very educational. thanks everyone and keep it coming! :cool:

I will wait for genuine operators reports to come out. Not the usual Minelab dealers reports/reviews either.
If I have to buy chipped coils specially for this machine and not be able to use my current selection of 5000 coils with it. Then it will have to wait.
If I can then I know what I am getting for Xmas.

Latest posts