Ctx Madness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carrying on from yesterday, not much left at this site after a year long flogging. :D Still a couple of silvers.

1479351854_20161117_133532.jpg

1479351735_20161117_133537.jpg

Thanks fellas.

Probably still a few Timtams there AR but yes it seems it is slowing up quite a bit. It's a big area that will replenish with modern items and I'll keep going there as it's so close to home but I am looking for a new HH. :)

44-56 is a nice array of silvers ,... probably tells a little of that particular part of it all to tie in with history, or, that the 50%ers in the most part could take that little more nouse to pull out over the 92.5%ers when it comes down to the crunch. :/
Nice color there though thats for sure Heatho !
:p 8) :cool:

silver said:
44-56 is a nice array of silvers ,... probably tells a little of that particular part of it all to tie in with history, or, that the 50%ers in the most part could take that little more nouse to pull out over the 92.5%ers when it comes down to the crunch. :/
Nice color there though thats for sure Heatho !
:p 8) :cool:

Thanks Silver, the 50%ers are slightly more difficult to ID I reckon but still not that hard to be honest. I think I'm just covering the place more thouroughly than before.

Cheers mate. :)

Heatho said:
Pretty stoked mate, was only like the 4th target, was ringpull, 10c, 5c, hmmm what's this oooohh heavy, mmmm shiny, errr yippeeeee!!!

The TID was 12:10 if any other CTX users want to know. :)

You might need to drill some holes and set a dozen of your Billabong Blue sapphires in it.

Wally69 said:
Heatho said:
Pretty stoked mate, was only like the 4th target, was ringpull, 10c, 5c, hmmm what's this oooohh heavy, mmmm shiny, errr yippeeeee!!!

The TID was 12:10 if any other CTX users want to know. :)

You might need to drill some holes and set a dozen of your Billabong Blue sapphires in it.

Hmmmm good thinking mate, that would look pretty nice hey... :)

Latest posts