Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don`t want to keep dumping on CN.
We know 90% of everything is coming from there these days but deception is deception .
EBay Adverts should state shipping from China & include Made in China regardless of the obvious.
Certainly if the Item is 20% cheaper than competitive suppliers guarantee-ed it`s coming from OS.
Auto Part Items and Postage should be regarded as High Priority in my view.
Anyone can order direct from Made In China , Alibaba and Tempu ect and line up postage direct to a buyer and make a few bucks.
I think next time if the item i`m seeking has no significant value i`ll buy direct from Mainland CN companies.
Knock out the middle man, save a few dollars and reduce the order and dispatch time of Asian / Australian Marketeers.
I did receive my purchase but it took 10 days for an item that apparently is in Au only 5 hrs drive away.
Some people will do anything for a dollar without ever considering the values of others.
Feedback on the above. No Stars *.
Nothing beats going in to the shop and buying what you see maybe try that instead!

When a man beats a woman in the kitchen he is a criminal but when a man beats a woman in the ring he is a champion.
There's got to be something wrong with that.

When a man beats a woman in the kitchen he is a criminal but when a man beats a woman in the ring he is a champion.
There's got to be something wrong with that.
If you dig a bit further on this it's not all it's been made out to be IMO.
I believe that the boxer in question was born female but has a disorder causing higher testosterone levels (which affects 10-15% of all women apperently).
Bit different to being born as a male & having things removed or reduced to take on the appearance of a female.
If anything detrimental were to happen to the boxer in question then I hope if these allegations (of being male) are proven incorrect then media/social media that pumped it up should be held accountable IMO.

Hi mbasco,
The specific case to which you refer is precisely as you have described it.
There are, however, other cases which have caused controversy that remain unsettled.
Since other sports than boxing also seem to be involved then concern seems warranted.

Then you have young lowlifes who, in this instance set upon an old man they didn't know in North Perth, leaving him in hospital with fractured skull and other injuries. Fortunately the police were able to arrest the two next morning. For this horrific crime they'll probably end up with a pathetic sentence!
https://7news.com.au/news/man-aged-...indalee-restaurant-in-perths-north-c-15567829
Yep, sadly while we have the lawmakers and politicians not listening to the will of the people nothing will change.

If you dig a bit further on this it's not all it's been made out to be IMO.
I believe that the boxer in question was born female but has a disorder causing higher testosterone levels (which affects 10-15% of all women apperently).
Bit different to being born as a male & having things removed or reduced to take on the appearance of a female.
If anything detrimental were to happen to the boxer in question then I hope if these allegations (of being male) are proven incorrect then media/social media that pumped it up should be held accountable IMO.
Thankyou Mbasko! Social media has absolutely crusified this poor girl through no fault of her own. People have taken thier own lives for less.

Then you have young lowlifes who, in this instance set upon an old man they didn't know in North Perth, leaving him in hospital with fractured skull and other injuries. Fortunately the police were able to arrest the two next morning. For this horrific crime they'll probably end up with a pathetic sentence!
https://7news.com.au/news/man-aged-...indalee-restaurant-in-perths-north-c-15567829
more than likely bring up their upbringing ,peter
like they always do ,blame something/someone else other than themselves for their actions
the senseless bashing of a old homeless bloke by the news story :mad:
should take them out the back and give them some of their own medicine

Saw on the news last night that some 300 gravestones were badly damaged by vandals in a historical cemetery. What is wrong with people when they do this. No respect for others and certainly no respect for themselves. These people are brain dead. I hope the Police or others catch them and deal with them appropriately.

Saw on the news last night that some 300 gravestones were badly damaged by vandals in a historical cemetery. What is wrong with people when they do this. No respect for others and certainly no respect for themselves. These people are brain dead. I hope the Police or others catch them and deal with them appropriately.
Nearly a Quote match of mine.
``No respect for themselves nether alone for anyone else.``
It comes with certain addictions & unsatisfied needs.
Concurred.

Maybe there getting paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
wacthed the same news story mackka
i was speechless at first
then anger
then wishing to tie them to a post and give them a public flogging or a severe attitude adjustment

the destruction of some of those head stones is beyond moronic they were over 100 years old
and now some of them destroyed beyond repair
i just feel sorry for the family/friends of the people that the head stones belonged to

but that's what it is today these little shitbags think they can do what they want and up yours
it all boils down to zero respect

As a youngster who is working on caretaking, cleaning and maintaining headstones, to show not only respect I have but also be an example for young people and an example of the good this hobby can have, this angers me more than I can explain... zero respect for anything, the world no longer teaches these things... you have to have maturity and foresight, respect and genuine interest, else you end up like the rest of the moronic society... all the more reason for why I want to start a program to maintain the headstones that aren't seen to as often..

As a youngster who is working on caretaking, cleaning and maintaining headstones, to show not only respect I have but also be an example for young people and an example of the good this hobby can have, this angers me more than I can explain... zero respect for anything, the world no longer teaches these things... you have to have maturity and foresight, respect and genuine interest, else you end up like the rest of the moronic society... all the more reason for why I want to start a program to maintain the headstones that aren't seen to as often..
And a very big thankyou to you young lady 👏👏
for all things above and showing respect for the past ,your elders and the people who have served this great country
i would bet your parents and family are bursting with pride with the work you are doing
once again thankyou

I'm placing the courts will do nothing as usual mackka
they will say the poor little darlings have only got 10 bail applications on them
they will need at least another 8 or 10 ,or their self esteem will be shot and will never be able to hold their heads high on the streets

one says tongue in cheek

Latest posts