Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wind or rain here just bloody hot. Yesterday, last day of Winter, 35C and today 24C for the first day of Spring. I hope this isn't an indication of Summer. Mackka
`i` know what you mean mate. Bindy Eyes seem very abundant around here and early in the season suggesting a Filthy Hot Summer ahead.
Emu Export 30 cans for $62 bucks best drop i`ve ever had from Swan Brewery`s but it is an Export. Having a few today & it`s Fathers Day. Cheers...

Attachments

• Screenshot (1575).png
    Screenshot (1575).png
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Aldi Supermarket $1.89 for Stonemill Iodised Sea Salt 750g made in South Africa in a Saxa design salt container.
Saxa Australian product $4.50 at Woolworths.
Aldi also supplying Chinese salt but no Australian salt on the shelves.
Oil`s ain`t Oils folks but at that price even Dicky Smith is supplying Overseas Products to Au.
If we keep sending Au money to OS markets there`ll be less and less pool of dollars circulating in this Country.
The standard of Australian Living is plummeting and our fees keep going up and up as a result deflating our dollar.
Eventually there`ll be No Water in Our Pool to Swim in & we`ll be Shafted by Overseas product fees at ones / their disposal.
Now that is Salt on the Wound.
A serious dilemma unfolding ....
How Oz got conned into opening up to unrestricted foreign imports defies logic. How could our Aussie producers compete with stuff made overseas on slave labour pay rates? Unless our govt wakes up and protects our industies we will continue to decline until we are at the same level as all the third world countries. Back in the day the wife stayed home and looked after the household and the children while the husband worked. That was manageable although the homes were not palatial as they are today. Come to the present day and now with both husband and wife workng it is difficult to survive.

I got a letter from my former bank the other day which included a cheque, and the letter read,"We are making a payment of $102.91 to you for fees we incorrectly charged your account. The fees Incorrectly charged amounted to $100.00. We have included a benefit payment of $2.91 to compensate you for the fees we incorrectly charged you." I haven't had an account with them for about 15 years and I'm pretty sure I would have made more than $2.91 from that hundred bucks if I'd have had it in my little hot hands.🤲

Latest posts