VEGE PATCH. What's growing in yours?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a good use for these pests.
going to plant a plum tree later in that spot.

1604394518_carpfertilizer.jpg

Deepseeker said:
Goldfreak said:
pulsetrain said:
Found a good use for these pests.
going to plant a plum tree later in that spot.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/19606/1604394518_carpfertilizer.jpg
looking at the pic those fish obviously died of Carpal Tunnel syndrome :playful: :lol:

That one's Gold Goldfreak- I dips my lid in adulation :clap: :Y: :lol:
Thanks. I had to summon all my Dad joke power for that one. BTW what you give my fish joke on the SCALE of one to ten :awful: :lol:

The pineberries are ticking along, the moving of them from the seedling pots/trays has resulted in another dozen or so babies. Given a couple away in swaps for those that have dropped by with garden fresh produce and eggs.

I have Romas springing up everywhere so I potted up a few and given a few away, but its barely made a dent. There would have to be over 100 seedlings making their way in the world, but I knew when I first got these from the old Italian neighbour they were super viable, so Ill grow a few to eat and trade, and make a proper effort to save some seed for winter/spring next year when I can finally put up the solid greenhouse at the new place.

Any how I have way more pineberry seeds than I could ever hope to plant so if anyone wants to cover a bit of postage Ill send out a nice lot of seeds with some instructions. Theres 1000s there, and many more to dry out for later should they run out. This current lot is the same I planted in Autumn and seem pretty viable.

Cutting up some of the larger Spaghetti Marrows for people Id promised seeds to next weekend, again if anyones interested let me know and Ill send some out.

I realise in writing this theres some other things I have to send to some members, Ill try and get everything done by the end of the week. :argh:

Cheers.

You'll have to set up a roadside stall by the looks of that HL, tomatoes galore, looks good, my seedlings are looking good too. :drooling: :drooling: