Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ramjet,

I do love my WEBER ..... and more so since i converted from heatbeads to charcoal

1384069812_grilled.jpg

I agree with that DrDuck, I like to get my cast iron fry pan smoking hot inside to cook my steaks. My gas BBQ would not even get close to the same temp.

G'day

A menu from a recent prospecting trip. No need to rough it in the grub department :D
1385363112_menu.jpg

Cheers

Chimpy

Thats it! You guys are just making me too hungry so I am just gonna go downtown Bangkok to a really nice German restaurant and get THEM to cook me up some smoked pork knuckle with sour krout and apple sauce.

:p

kleinman98 said:
Thats it! You guys are just making me too hungry so I am just gonna go downtown Bangkok to a really nice German restaurant and get THEM to cook me up some smoked pork knuckle with sour krout and apple sauce.

:p

:) just kick us while we are down John. I'm so jealous.
I'd love to have some real Thai food.

Ramjet said:
We are the same Chimpy.
Eat pretty much the same food while camping as we do at home.

G'day

Unfortunately Mrs Chimpy's cooking leaves a bit to be desired (flavour, no burnt bits, etc.... 8.( )
Fortunately my 2 mates and I worked far offshore for long periods and learned to fend for ourselves as far a feed is concerned.

Cheers

Chimpy

Latest posts