Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuckle.we have taken in young people in trouble.friends of our children kicked out by their family etc.
We had 9 living here for a year or so. Just with our 5 and their partners, mates etc, we have 12 to 16 for meals on weekends. No drama.another 2 or ten is workable :)

Life? What's that? I vaguely remember the word from before starting on the rail, I don't remember what it means but. Lol it's hard now because we never know what loco we'll have

xxREECExx said:
Life? What's that? I vaguely remember the word from before starting on the rail, I don't remember what it means but. Lol it's hard now because we never know what loco we'll have

Oh you poor bugger. Don't know if you will have a microwave and a kettle or not :D
We used to put our meals on the exhaust manifold to heat up. Or Cook veges in the billy and meat on an enamal plate.
Maybe you need a Maccas onboard ;)

Haha that's a bit ripe coming from a bloke with access to a kitchen every shift! I mean if we will have a hot plate or not. Those microwaves suck, give me a hot plate any day!

I'm Dutch so I LOVE smoked meats.
I was thinking about setting up a smoker myself especially now I can taste your ribs :D

Today I bought 2 dozen raw oysters in the shell , walked to the car & ate the lot in no time :p
Paid $12.50 per dozen ' cheap ? I could eat 10 dozen easy ! how about you '''

OB.

I've never licked my screen ever before until now, honest :D

If my cooking was as good as this at a campsite, I'll be camping permanently.

Thanks for the link C&L.
Looks like a great recipe.
I am yet to do a perfect Pulled Pork.
I will try this recipe but... Prefer real smoke instead of liquid smoke :D
I'll let ya know how it goes when I try it.

Rod

Ramjet said:
Thanks for the link C&L.

Rod

I prefer real smoke to Rod, I dont have a smoker big enough to do a whole shoulder though :D
Well worth the effort mate well worth it. Chuck it in some fresh soft buns with some coleslaw drool.

C&L

Colin&Lee said:
Ramjet said:
Thanks for the link C&L.

Rod

I prefer real smoke to Rod, I dont have a smoker big enough to do a whole shoulder though :D
Well worth the effort mate well worth it. Chuck it in some fresh soft buns with some coleslaw drool.

C&L

A weber style kettle is all ya need :D
I've done pulled pork a few times... Just not 'perfect' yet ;)
Gotta get the right flavour and that moist, juicy texture. Bliss.

Latest posts