Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm becoming a master of cooking spagbol these days, even my friends are asking me to cook it for them lol.
I make mine extra meaty compared to most restraunt versions which might as well be spag-slop lol
I like to experiement with throwing different spices into the mix, including a hint of curry powder at times, gives it a new flavour that rolls off the tongue, this is a more basic mix of salt/pepper/nutmeg/chillie powder for spices, and turned out pretty well, a nice blend of flavours evenly distributed.

Hate to rain on your parades but I did end up having german food tonight and washed it down with a few Heinekens and then went to the Old Dutch Mill at the end of Soi Cowboy and had some nice dutch beef croquettes and a couple more Heinekens of course. Absolutely stuffed now and almost ready for bed.

I am in Hamburg at the moment. Funnily enough, the best meal we have had since being here was at a Thai restaraunt "The Green Papaya". We don't often get out because we have a 10 month old but we had him in bed by 20:00.

I agree though, nothing beats a good smoker. Me and the missus love our chicken grilled over coals from Aussie timber. Counting down the days till we're in gold country.

kleinman98 said:
Hate to rain on your parades but I did end up having german food tonight and washed it down with a few Heinekens and then went to the Old Dutch Mill at the end of Soi Cowboy and had some nice dutch beef croquettes and a couple more Heinekens of course. Absolutely stuffed now and almost ready for bed.

I heard from reliable source (my cousin who is a 777 captain) that food is not the only reason why people go to Soi cowboy. ;)

A good view of that green grass john?

All I had at my restaurant to look at was the Green Papayas. Seems like I'm on the wrong continent. (There we go with "the grass greener" again.) :p

Grilled lamb loin chops, creamy mashed potato and tons o spinach.
Mcyummy

1385540067_chops.jpg

Rod - stop it - nearly every day you torment us with this. even Max my dog eats better than me! Give us old divorced blokes a break! Had a 4 n 20 pie for tea, washed down with a few neck oils. hmmm - beer

loamer said:
Rod - stop it - nearly every day you torment us with this. even Max my dog eats better than me! Give us old divorced blokes a break! Had a 4 n 20 pie for tea, washed down with a few neck oils. hmmm - beer

Learn to cook. It ain't that hard. :p

I'm sure an intelligent young fella like yourself could pick it up fairly quick. ;)

I can cook mate - pies, toast, salad, sangers, snags, chops, baked beans, steak, eggs, chips AND I mix a pretty mean bottle of formula when I have the nipper grand kids. Those little tins of Heinz vegies and chocolate custard in the little tins for nippers are very nice. 'One for you - two for Pop.' I am also quite fond of the apricot flavoured teething rusk thingies. (usually covered in slobber, snot and the dog has had a crack as well by the time Pop gets offered one)

Latest posts