Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicken nibbles on the charcoal tonight with a honey and teriyaki marinade.

IMG_0429%2B%2528Medium%2529.JPG

IMG_0431%2B%2528Medium%2529.JPG

Looking good Hardluck,.. we just having snags with pasta and steamed brocoli/cauliflower.
Or is it ,... we not eating anything, cause,... no photo(ha). :eek:
Mrs Silver happy with fermented grape juice for tea,.. better get up and feed her something,....... ;)

One of the local pubs does a decent rib eye. They have sides of oyster Kilpatrick sauce and onion rings. I thought I would make a similar dish at home with a dry aged grass fed rib eye on the bone, a dozen Narooma oysters and a home made sauce with French shallots, garlic. brandy, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and cream, with some beer battered red onion rings on top. It is a very tasty combination and much better than surf and turf.

1439550147_rib_eye.jpg

DrDuck said:
One of the local pubs does a decent rib eye. They have sides of oyster Kilpatrick sauce and onion rings. I thought I would make a similar dish at home with a dry aged grass fed rib eye on the bone, a dozen Narooma oysters and a home made sauce with French shallots, garlic. brandy, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and cream, with some beer battered red onion rings on top. It is a very tasty combination and much better than surf and turf.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/158/1439550147_rib_eye.jpg

Looks bloody delicious.

Dr.Duck
I tell you one thing. If I ever get back to Windy City I am comin for dinner. I will bring the wine and PAY for the meal and the company.
Love ya work Doc.
Cheers
Mackka

Another great looking dish Doc and sounds delicious.

I didn't cook this. Last night we went to Das Hund Haus. The largest pork schnitzels I have ever seen! Mrs Ramjet and I ordered "The Big Bad Wolf" share plate. 2 pork knuckles, pork bellies and one of the huge schnitzels with sauerkraut and rosti with a jus and a side order of defibrillator! We brought home more than we ate. It was all cooked beautifully. Too many veges though 8) ;)

As the motto says, "Not for the faint hearted".

1439592658_20150814_192917_copy.jpg

1439592657_20150814_192450_copy.jpg

1439592657_20150814_192635_copy.jpg

I cooked the barby part tonight, Mrs Silver did the Salad and young Master Silver made the Potatoe Bake(used chicken and bacon in it),...I am sooo full at the moment,...MMMmmmmmm de e-licious,...kids are outside at the fire now,..toasting marshmellows.
1439634313_sam_2636.jpg

1439634313_sam_2637.jpg

1439634313_sam_2639.jpg

1439634314_sam_2641.jpg

I myself do not see just one good looking person.
I see two people enjoying themselves. :D
Only have to look once. :rolleyes:
Good Food, Bottle of wine, pleasant company,
what more could one ask for. :D :D :D

Jaros said:
Looks really delicious. Like your friend beside you ,,daughter or wife mate??
Jaros. :p

Jaros, you are giving me more credit than I deserve, that's the eldest daughter, who is 21! Seeing I'm 57, she would be a bit young to be the wife. The wife is a good sort too, but closer to my own age!

Latest posts