Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Split a chicken and grilled it on a bed of french shallots and garlic, with white wine in the bottom of the pan. Roasted some pumpkin, carrot, beetroot, little jacket potatoes and red onion, and served the lot with the jus from the chicken and minted peas. Did not think to make a picture for the forum, but it was damn good!

DrDuck said:
Split a chicken and grilled it on a bed of french shallots and garlic, with white wine in the bottom of the pan. Roasted some pumpkin, carrot, beetroot, little jacket potatoes and red onion, and served the lot with the jus from the chicken and minted peas. Did not think to make a picture for the forum, but it was damn good!
Sounds like it would be nice mate, but ANYTHING Chicken is out for me as i have developed an intense dislike for the bird since my past few stays in hospital---chicken everything. Cheap protein they say. Huh. So i'm stuck with pasta's, lamb, pork and beef--terrible situation.....heh heh!!
Sounds good Dr Duck
Jaros

Today I cooked!

1438551132_banana_001.jpg

1438551205_banana_003.jpg

1438551251_banana_004.jpg

1438551294_banana_005.jpg

1438551347_banana_006.jpg

1438551389_banana_007.jpg

1438551451_banana_014.jpg

Ramjet said:
What is the dish called?

Hi Ramjet,

Called sliced green banana

6 green bananas
1/2 kg of meat
2 bouillon tablets
1 onion
4 garlic cloves
coriander
Salt to taste :)

METHOD OF PREPARATION
Remove the peels of bananas, and cut into pieces of 3 to 4 cm
Cook the meat into cubes with all the spices do not let it dry
When cooked meat and with a little broth, put green bananas in the pan and cook for another 15 minutes, it does not leave much time as it can disassemble the banana (cooking in a pressure cooker) :)

SCROUNGER said:
Are they just green bananas joao?

Hi SCROUNGER,

Green bananas cooked with meat

6 green bananas
1/2 kg of meat
2 bouillon tablets
1 onion
4 garlic cloves
coriander
Salt to taste

METHOD OF PREPARATION
Remove the peels of bananas, and cut into pieces of 3 to 4 cm
Cook the meat into cubes with all the spices do not let it dry
When cooked meat and with a little broth, put green bananas in the pan and cook for another 15 minutes, it does not leave much time as it can disassemble the banana (cooking in a pressure cooker) :)

Latest posts