My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few hours on the gold ring site with RJ this morn. Not a coin, but there are some relics to be had.
1458176331_2016-03-17_11.54.39_resized.jpg

Keep at it Rocket, sure to be some gems amongst all the relics on that site, the ring is testament to that. Are there any rubble/dirt piles on the site acraped to the side/rear of the property, if so they might hold some coins? :)

Goldpick said:
Keep at it Rocket, sure to be some gems amongst all the relics on that site, the ring is testament to that. Are there any rubble/dirt piles on the site acraped to the side/rear of the property, if so they might hold some coins? :)

one side strip seems to hold some coins, and a decent amount of relics. Most of the site is trash, and lots of relics.

Ramjet said:
A good spot you have found Rocket.

Yes, but its very trashy, three signals under the coil type of thing. I thought fulltones would struggle, but it turned out to be the easiest way to hear high tones.

rocketaroo said:
Ramjet said:
A good spot you have found Rocket.

Yes, but its very trashy, three signals under the coil type of thing. I thought fulltones would struggle, but it turned out to be the easiest way to hear high tones.

The Deus seems to do that really well due to it's reactivity/recovery speed from the vids I've watched. Really should fork out for one someday, would be interesting to go back over old ground that I've done with the CTX to see what comes out.

Todays hunt with RJ, and Jacob. We hit a bottle dump, in a very old part of town. My first signal was the ring, seems to be silver, but has gold coloring. Its english hallmarked, definately old...the bottles, and pottery around it would be early 1900s, maybe earlier. Nothing else of age came out, so I hunted a few park coins.

1458449745_2016-03-20_15.44.11_resized.jpg

1458449800_2016-03-20_15.43.11.jpg