My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just two hours this arvo, no huge silver, just a tiny one!
1459147816_2016-03-28_17.40.03_resized.jpg

1459147847_2016-03-28_17.39.02.jpg

I couldnt get onto the part this arvo, where the crown was found. But I will be gridding it when I can :) Thrip was a screamer signal 85 Tid at 12khz, but only 3-4 inches.

rocketaroo said:
I couldnt get onto the part this arvo, where the crown was found. But I will be gridding it when I can :) Thrip was a screamer signal 85 Tid at 12khz, but only 3-4 inches.

Congrats on the threepence, those .925 silvers really do scream out on 12kHz, also had a larger silver today at a similar depth to yours, nearly blew by ears out using the WS4's. :D

Not RJs patch Sandta, that badge is far from home, and not a netball court in sight. Yes it is old ground Dave, but I havent detected that bit for over a year, or more. You can be pretty sure when your on a goldie, because it pings 81 from at least one direction (12khz). Not ready to say, that I am doing better with it, than with the nokta.....but the lightness, and wireless is bloody awesome. My arm problem has gone, which means I get to detect longer, and more often. Its a better beach machine in my opinion as well.