My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting finds Rocket, is it definitely a compact, or could it be a coin holder of sorts, looks pretty old? :)

Another couple hours with RJ this morn, we grided lines, and walked either side. This is site we have taken alot of coins from in the winter. The pre decs are 1 foot down, so I perfect depth settings test site. I ran 17khz, RJ 12.
1457566970_2016-03-10_10.30.34_resized.jpg

Wavy dollar when it shoulda been a wavy twenty ! :eek:
No interference running side by side between the two machines at all RKT ?

Can you tune in to RJ's machine and listen to his hunt using your headphones as well,... would be a great training feature to be able to do that,... imagine having someone learning from watching then having a go themselves with the same machine, would be a win win situation for the learnee to be able to follow it all while watching how it is done.
Maybe cleggy could source info on if and how that can be achieved! ;) :D

silver said:
Can you tune in to RJ's machine and listen to his hunt using your headphones as well,... would be a great training feature to be able to do that,... imagine having someone learning from watching then having a go themselves with the same machine, would be a win win situation for the learnee to be able to follow it all while watching how it is done.
Maybe cleggy could source info on if and how that can be achieved! ;) :D

You possibly can have 2 headsets running. I know you can have sound coming from the control unit and headphones at the same time. We did run both machines with our different settings over some targets.

Took the Deus to the beach today, early for 2 hours. Tide was high, but that didnt matter :) Everything I found is in the pics. The 10 cent was dug 2 foot down in wet sand, the 5 cent over 1 foot. I used the pre programmed wet beach mode, but after the low audio on the 10 cent, I raised audio response to 4, and sensitivity to 94...it ran really stable, no falsing, just slight chatter, excellent audio. Towards the end of the hunt, a young women walked over to me, and almost begged me to find her lost earring. She showed me the one she still had, gave me general area, and left me with her phone number, as she was off to work. In found it 15mins later :) She is stoked, was very sentimental apparently. I detected for a short while longer and found a really long necklace, marked STG on the back of the tag, that says being french wont save you (I dont really understand the meaning of that). Very happy with how the Deus performed.

1457655911_2016-03-11_10.57.40.jpg

1457655946_2016-03-11_10.59.57_resized.jpg

1457655981_2016-03-11_10.58.56_resized.jpg

1457656018_2016-03-11_10.58.19_resized.jpg

Working great.
lucky lady to have you on the scene RKT.
ROMANCE IN THE AIR. :D (maybe).
Of the French, I know nothing (alons enfonts du la patrie). ;)

Ooh la la, that's one heck of a silver chain, got to be happy with that find. Well done on finding the earing for the lass, guess you were in the right place at the right time luckily for her. :)