My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few hours at a big local park, that has seen alot of detecting. I went back today, to finish a patch I had found a few weeks ago. I had hoped for a few silvers, but it was a good little hunt, none the less :)
1473995826_20160916_130714_resized1.jpg

Challenge anyone to do much better on that side of the park. The otherside detected less, but had less use.

G'Day Rocket,
Mate, you must have some long drives on the way home, there can't be too many parks/fields in a sizeable radius of your place that you have not cleaned out, a great way to chill out after putting in a day at work.
SinHof.

Late arvo hunt today, four of us hit just one patch in this park last weekend (the rest of it is almost empty of anything)...and it gave alot of coins, despite being hit by RJ and I a couple of times, me alone twice, and another guy and his mate ten times. Last time I said to RJ....this one is pretty well done, no point going back, he agreed. Well today I considered my options for a short hunt, and decided to see if this patch could give more. I gridded away, and was really surprised with the amount of coins, and junk that we all missed. Bet it holds more!
1474102660_20160917_182005_resized.jpg

1474102688_20160917_181941_resized.jpg

Looks well and truly flogged to me, good idea to go back and have another shot! :D I would probably put that down to gaps in coverage, it is likely you could still go back and grid from a different direction and still get some good finds. Nice work. ;)

Outstanding hunt Rocket. Low and slow gridding always gets more out of flogged spots. I always revisit spots I've done well at before, starting at different directions and maybe different settings or coils.

Latest posts