havenacrack finds sumtings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The caravan payed off well despite being no pre-decs, though that buckle on the top right looks pretty old. Never know, there might be some still there with some further exploring. :)

Yeah i convinced there's more to be found here, the park is an old one and has been closed over a decade from what i can gather. I pretty new to this and today was a big learning curve, i found the high trash frustrating to say the least! Overgrown, old building materials, some area's hard to access but that's where my finds came from, nothing from clear area's so I'm guessing the easier area's have been gone over? On the 305 i had the first two notches discriminated should I have a bit more, any advice will be appeciated, cheers.

I had a night hunt last night where I'm camped cut short by the wheather and and a swing this morning for hour and half bout10 spenders, bit's and pieces, 49 penny 54 shilling all up.
1465954174_img_20160615_103807.jpg
1465954225_img_20160615_104208.jpg

Woulda had all the vibes man, peace pipe'n so much the cones floated out on all the smoke man. :eek:

Whats a 1911 coronation medal/medalet of george v and mary double headed shire of ararat president s.calvert secretary robert speed 15ct worth???
Its 6.43grams

Its in mint condition cant find much info on the net about it. It has s.s on the bust of george which means stokes and sons but there website has no information about it. The meuseum of victoria also has no information on it but has a similar medal with only marys head on it in bronze gilded and another silver gilded. Meuseum of ararat also has no info on it. Another website told me it could be
1 of a handfull minted

Ararat train station was named after him and he was also a justice of the peace.

Google s.calvert ararat

Any information would be greatly appreciated

gemstones said:
Whats a 1911 coronation medal/medalet of george v and mary double headed shire of ararat president s.calvert secretary robert speed 15ct worth???
Its 6.43grams

Its in mint condition cant find much info on the net about it. It has s.s on the bust of george which means stokes and sons but there website has no information about it. The meuseum of victoria also has no information on it but has a similar medal with only marys head on it in bronze gilded and another silver gilded. Meuseum of ararat also has no info on it. Another website told me it could be
1 of a handfull minted

Ararat train station was named after him and he was also a justice of the peace.

Google s.calvert ararat

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Gemstones, it might pay to make a separate topic in here https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=40 vs posting in havingago's personal finds topic. Just cut and paste what is already written here into the new topic, and I will delete this one once done, cheers. :)