General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mudgee hunter said:
Who remembers the tar melting and sticking to your feet and thongs. And tar spray all over your car!

It's made a resurgence with a dodgy contractor around here a few years ago :8 The service lane in town which provides parking was resurfaced in winter. Come summer people got out of their cars to and lost both thongs while walking to the curb, got to admit I had a few good laughs :lol: :eek: the worst was it was trampled into carpeted floors in the shops and stuck on car's :|

RM Outback said:
mudgee hunter said:
Who remembers the tar melting and sticking to your feet and thongs. And tar spray all over your car!

It's made a resurgence with a dodgy contractor around here a few years ago :8 The service lane in town which provides parking was resurfaced in winter. Come summer people got out of their cars to and lost both thongs while walking to the curb, got to admit I had a few good laughs :lol: :eek: the worst was it was trampled into carpeted floors in the shops and stuck on car's :|

I can remember the days of no bitumen or thongs. Wasn't anything to worry about.

Cheers

Doug

It got so hot yesterday ...............

1576964975_australia-1.jpg

1576965002_australia-2.jpg

1576965019_australia-3.jpg

Geez Wishfull that is bloody hot, I'm a bit suss on those temperature info signs. Not saying it isn't accurate possibly not set up to read the temperature properly. No matter what the accurate temperature is anywhere on any given day we all expose ourselves to the elements that is far different to the ambient air temperature. Temperature recorded properly is in a controlled environment being shaded and protected from wind to allow for accurate ambient air temperature readings, on that basis I'm sceptical of sign displayed temperatures.

Yep, 44 around Myrt today. We are usually about 3 degrees cooler than Wang but only about 1 degree less today.

Still about 30 here now.

River was nice this evening but a bit warm. At least it is clearing up now :Y:

Latest posts