705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is not always easy going with all those coin sounding bottle caps lying all over the place, good to see you hit on a few spendables for your efforts. :)

Hey that's great! It's all about the location heh! The one nagging question i have is are these bottle tops really worthless? What if there's collectors out there???

I'll post pics of tonight's efforts tomorrow.

You can only find what is there.
Dont be discouraged, Its gonna happen more often than not
'Thats just the way it is... Bay-Be' :lol:

Well here's yesterdays results - $5.45 from after the beach and another $45.00 on the nose from my latest park.

1438299978_coins2.jpg

Still every 34 I dig is bottle tops, a big thank you to everyone who encouraged me to dig them *hugs* :p

The $2 were down about 2-3" in some parts, I had two were about 3" down and 2" apart. was getting beep-beep but constant 32 so I dug em both.

1438300009_coins3.jpg

The less junky junk.. A bronnycopter, a bob for keeping string straight and another dog tag.

1438299993_coins1.jpg

still no pre decimal :rolleyes: . I'm trying to take consolation in the $500 I've found so far. :D

Yes, certainly a handy total. Sometimes I wish I was back in the big smoke, so many more areas to detect. 8.(

have you tried ringing that phone number??? :)
Brian said:
Well here's yesterdays results - $5.45 from after the beach and another $45.00 on the nose from my latest park.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5464/1438299978_coins2.jpg

Still every 34 I dig is bottle tops, a big thank you to everyone who encouraged me to dig them *hugs* :p

The $2 were down about 2-3" in some parts, I had two were about 3" down and 2" apart. was getting beep-beep but constant 32 so I dug em both.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5464/1438300009_coins3.jpg

The less junky junk.. A bronnycopter, a bob for keeping string straight and another dog tag.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5464/1438299993_coins1.jpg

still no pre decimal :rolleyes: . I'm trying to take consolation in the $500 I've found so far. :D

I'm thinking to start a self help group for people who lose things. They can meet in the local park under one of the trees...

Thanks. I was thinking maybe "finding allah ya coins" but i think that might cross a boundry.

Its just a bit of fun heh.

Out again last night, not much in the way of spendables, only $16.00 or so
1438401252_coins1.jpg

another dog tag, and a number to call for anyone who wants to talk to a dog owner..
1438401382_coins2.jpg

then at the end of the night, a nice repeatable high ping.. first this
1438401437_coins3.jpg

and then, that!
1438401485_coins4.jpg

Interesting that I had highlighted this exact area to my daughter as a good potential site, due to some random
playground that was there in 1943. Coin location was red x.
1438401991_coins5.jpg

Latest posts