X-Terra 305 UNBELIEVABLE RICHES

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotta start somewhere, for example i went out the other day and found one tiny airgun pellet lol that was it for the day. but hey oneday you may find something cool

Yeah, but been out in the backyard and nature strip/open drain. Messed with some settings and I think I'm getting it dialled in.

Got some more junk and a couple coins.

First silver! bent 25 thrip

and a 1960 Franc

Pics later, they're having a bath, I'm back out.

Set up an all metal profile and was able to peek in around the iron bits.

Bring on the P I C K Y S,925 is in the bag,....1925 3d,...one down/millions to go.,.....and sooooo fast on hitting that bucket listing. :eek:

Ramjet said:
rocketaroo said:
Ramjet said:
Garrett At Pro rules. :D

Its pretty good, shame it has a small screen, and no backlight though......unlike the xterra :p

I don't use the screen much. I use the force ;)

You don't need a back light.

You sure do, I have seen silvers just pop out of the turf, and straight into your fingers! Actually, you could swing a stick, and still outsilver me lol

Thanks gents silver came up ok, franc still manky as.
1436781271_dsc_0427.jpg

Yeah, pretty stoked, LOT of crap and digging to get 'em.

Still, hopefully the x-pointer will arrive tomorrowday, looking forward to a short cut to the goodies.

What battery does it take though, anyone know?

TheSilentBugler said:
Yeah, pretty stoked, LOT of crap and digging to get 'em.

Still, hopefully the x-pointer will arrive tomorrowday, looking forward to a short cut to the goodies.

What battery does it take though, anyone know?

9 volt. You will love the xpointer. Never be without a pinpointer :D

TSB,..... get that 1925 silver sitting in the sunshine for a while,.... then put some leather each side of it and give it a smack to straiten it out a bit,... as it is it's already fshagged,....so won't matter if you smack it straight and make it good to show off,... if nothing to take the smack away ,... it will score it bad. ;)