Why the gold price is surging and what it tells us about global stability

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a certain very unstable guy hoping to gain leadership of a country with a huge economy. I think this is a big factor in why the price of gold is skyrocketing. Buy up if he wins.....because the 💩 will hit the fan. !
I think there are several very unstable guys running/ruining countries with huge economies right now and the 1726228999978.png has already hit the fan 🤔

I am surprised how few people are seen out there detecting for gold in Victoria's Golden Triangle considering that the price is at record levels approaching $4k.

I remember when I was a young fella around 1979/80 and gold hit $800 per ounce, I was travelling into Dunolly to look for gold and when approaching Sydenham Hill there were cars parked everywhere on the sides of the main road, so much so that it was difficult to find a parking spot.

There were people darting about the bush with all kinds of detectors , some nothing more that home made contraptions with coils latched onto on broom stick rods.

I wonder if we will ever see scenes like that again, or will it take much higher prices?

Considering that you could by a nice capital city house back then for $40k which today would cost you more than 20 times that amount I think gold is still very undervalued in relation to other assets.

Maybe $10k gold is when the next gold rush will start in earnest.

I am surprised how few people are seen out there detecting for gold in Victoria's Golden Triangle considering that the price is at record levels approaching $4k.

I remember when I was a young fella around 1979/80 and gold hit $800 per ounce, I was travelling into Dunolly to look for gold and when approaching Sydenham Hill there were cars parked everywhere on the sides of the main road, so much so that it was difficult to find a parking spot.

There were people darting about the bush with all kinds of detectors , some nothing more that home made contraptions with coils latched onto on broom stick rods.

I wonder if we will ever see scenes like that again, or will it take much higher prices?

Considering that you could by a nice capital city house back then for $40k which today would cost you more than 20 times that amount I think gold is still very undervalued in relation to other assets.

Maybe $10k gold is when the next gold rush will start in earnest.
Big difference is that there were spud sized nuggets everywhere back then.
Today, the remaining Crown Land has had 40+ years of being thrashed, and flypoop is now the norm !
Rick

and also there are a lot of working families struggling to put food on the table and pay living costs
let alone have extra cash to buy a metal detector or for fuel to travel those extra km each weekend/days off to have a look
not find just to have a look
the money is better spent food and medicines if there is any spare

Latest posts