Well it finally happened. I just joined the club!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Marc, you would be probably the most believable member along with the Mrs. on the forum. Don't stop posting vids we love them.

Thanks mate i really appreciate that. I just made another video last night before all this went down. I will post that up and your word inspire me to keep it going. thanks mate

I enjoy your videos when I have time to watch them mate....Wouldn't worry or care what anyone thinks....They can bleep bleep for all I care.... Well done mate to you and Lisa, it's such a wonderful area you have to detect so keep on keeping on. :D :Y:

I hope you keep posting your videos, your more entertaining than a lot of prime time tv!
You say nearly all of your finds are coming from this one place, but how many places and hours have you spent just digging junk?
Its the effort we dont see that makes you outstanding! ( This applies to a lot of guys on this forum who regularly post up great finds and encourage starters like myself).
I hope you keep doing the good things you have been doing!
Matt T

Thanks so much guys, im sticking with doing the vids, might get a go pro for the shaft of the detector and just leave it on while detecting as well as the phone once dug. I just uploaded a few more vids from the heap i still have on my phone.

Ship of fools said:
I hope you keep posting your videos, your more entertaining than a lot of prime time tv!
You say nearly all of your finds are coming from this one place, but how many places and hours have you spent just digging junk?
Its the effort we dont see that makes you outstanding! ( This applies to a lot of guys on this forum who regularly post up great finds and encourage starters like myself).
I hope you keep doing the good things you have been doing!
Matt T

Cheers Matt, yep i always tell people if you do the right thing as in asking permissions, filling in holes and returning property to owners or historic stuff to the towns museums you will be rewarded somehow by the universe and i see the sovereign as just that, reward for all the hours driving, detecting, researching and donating stuff to the town i found its museam . They wont be getting the sov though hahaha.

Yep i have dug literally tonnes of rubbish and cleaned p the area but still lots more rubbish and lots more goodies at this spot too

Latest posts