My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rocket,
Mate, keep those numbers up and the school will be chasing you for some kind of donation, good going at any rate.
SinHof.

Nice hunting Rocket. I've got a school across the road from my place that I do once a year, everytime I see the kids sitting on the grass eating lunch I quietly think to myself, bwahahahaha candy from a baby, lol. Hmmm is that bad of me lol? :) I see it as compensation for their rude parents that always park across my driveway. :lol:

Rocket said:Yep, its like goldie hunting isnt dirty enough allready.....but there is another level lower lol.
Hmmmmmm!!!!! interesting comment, if you have a problem with digging modern goldies perhaps you should buy yourself an old goldie machine and get down and really dirty and dig some extremely old goldies, you know the ones that pre-date the pre-decimals, who knows you may even become addicted to it like most on PA that chase the medieval yellow metal LOL.
Like this stuff, just to wet your appetite.
1477129388_20160210_081101.jpg

Have fun mate, goldies are goldies what ever form they come in, I have to say I enjoy very much chasing them dirty or not, with or with out dates.
Cheers, SinHof

Yes Rocket, gold detecting has an attraction like no other, can't get enough of it, bring on the first two weeks of November and the new 19" coil for the GPZ7000.
SinHof.

Are you sick of finding goldies, or just prefer to leave the oval as is (detectorist code of conduct and all that stuff)? Get a haul like that every day and you'll be looking at a tidy sum. :)

Goldpick said:
Are you sick of finding goldies, or just prefer to leave the oval as is (detectorist code of conduct and all that stuff)? Get a haul like that every day and you'll be looking at a tidy sum. :)

Mate it feels a little wrong, and I am a bit over it. Good exercise, proves that schools can be a good resource for detectorists. This school opened in 1999, an older one would provide a ton of coin.

When I was in primary school, I used to hit hit the monkey bars after rain for some lolly money. My other favourite spot was under the trees and along bare dirt fence lines where the dust washes away leaving coins exposed.

If only I had a pinpointer in my lunch box, I could have had an ice cream or even two :lol: :D :lol:

rocketaroo said:
Goldpick said:

Mate it feels a little wrong, and I am a bit over it. Good exercise, proves that schools can be a good resource for detectorists. This school opened in 1999, an older one would provide a ton of coin.
My kids school turned 100 a couple of years ago,I would love to have a swing there.