My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should score RKT into it and feed it to the silver gods (re-bury it), then they will really smile on you RKT, silvers in abundance the likes we've never seen (more than all of us combined) dug and posted in a day ! (A really really good day at that). ;) :D

I admire your tenacity RKT, even the gods could not relieve you of it and secrete it away, it truly is yours forever, and, let no man rip it asunder, be it amost cut through into four already. :D

Hitting old spots lately, this one is an oval where the edges have produced coins. Someone had been there recently, as the oval itself had lots of square shaped plug sized patches on it. Interesting, that these patches were the greenest grass on the field. Not condoning the actions, but it goes to show that digging can improve the turf. Anyway, got a bread token, its soaking, and an old lead seal....it looks interesting, not unlike the design of a coin.
1476598215_20161016_165625_resized.jpg

1476598251_20161016_165425_resized.jpg

I chose a new site for Clegy, RJ, and myself today. It was a bit of a fizzer (just a few goldies/bbs for me), so we packed it in. I hit one of my fav sites on the way home, and spent 3 hours there going over hard hit, and very contaminated soil....it eats coins. Great to pluck some silvers, including the silver wave ring.
1476940431_20161020_153124_resized.jpg
1476940463_20161020_153058_resized.jpg

8) Just goes to show people, no one ever gets everything, I'd say it's probably still full of gold rings (at the least). :D
top hunting RKT ! :D

Latest posts