My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
How is it that a clock collector , surrounded by so many fine time pieces , has a reputation of always being late ???
:lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

True, but someone like me is worth the wait lol

Polished her up!
1478324444_20161105_163223.jpg

Fancy looking clock you've got yourself there Rocket, great to think you can convert goldies into something that will no doubt gain value over the years. :)

Yep, it worked out well....was a bit of a country drive for us. Noticed the face was slightly crooked in the photo, fixed that now. The old lady was pretty sad to part with it, as it has been in the family since new. She said that I was taking a bit of her father away, its a shame when heirlooms leave families. This old clock was the home timekeeper, everyone wouldave depended upon it. Imagine people looking at it, time to goto work, school, bed etc. I love the history of this stuff, just like the coins, relics we dig.

rocketaroo said:
Yep, it worked out well....was a bit of a country drive for us. Noticed the face was slightly crooked in the photo, fixed that now. The old lady was pretty sad to part with it, as it has been in the family since new. She said that I was taking a bit of her father away, its a shame when heirlooms leave families. This old clock was the home timekeeper, everyone wouldave depended upon it. Imagine people looking at it, time to goto work, school, bed etc. I love the history of this stuff, just like the coins, relics we dig.

A little sad but also great that a new generation will get to appreciate it.

Its a small park, about the size of an oval. Alot of it is modern fill, but there are patches of dirt with BHP slag, coke etc...those bits are holding the coins. More to do, but dunno how much due to the patchiness of it. Think RJ will hit it shortly...

Goldpick said:
Someone had a go at that penny! :p Good consistent results Rocket, the silvers are building up nicely. :)
Yeah, must have been someone digging around there before RKT got there (scratchy scratchy)(ha).

8) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
4 silvers is cool RKT.
8) :eek: :eek: :eek:
Looking like your photographer tried to subtlety evade disclosure of a few coins there RKT (ha).sounds like two insects flying. :lol:

silver said:
4 silvers is cool RKT.
Looking like your photographer tried to subtlety evade disclosure of a few coins there RKT (ha).sounds like two insects flying. :lol:

I hit the ramshead as well mate, thought you would notice ;)

rocketaroo said:
silver said:
4 silvers is cool RKT.

I hit the ramshead as well mate, thought you would notice ;)
I didn't want to look like a blamer (ha) :lol: