My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the brit pennies, its cool they are around, because my wish silver could be amongst them, and maybe a sov, but I am not dreaming that much!
1469958190_emfl-2.jpg

Hey mate, I also found a one of them aluminium Palmolive soap token's last week, its in a bit worse condition then the one you found. Just wondering what you used to clean it up?

Cheers.

soap and warm water soak, toothbrush, rubbed with bi carb, soaked in citric acid for 20 mins, checking it every 5.

rocketaroo said:
I like the brit pennies, its cool they are around, because my wish silver could be amongst them, and maybe a sov, but I am not dreaming that much!
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4395/1469958190_emfl-2.jpg

Don't worry mate, they will turn up, I hit 2 in one hole, 1920 and 1921, Them half Crowns will blow ya ears of at 12 to 14 inches, I found one that must of been lost when it was about 2 weeks old and caught the face with the shovel %$& it, So never dig to close to them when you recognise the ID numbers,

It was absolutely beautiful til I found it, :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good Luck.

John.

Latest posts