Friday Night Quiz

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62 - I had a spin in the Royal Adelaide Hospital over the weekend for both days.
Saturday morning at soccer with Kato had to call an ambo for a girl with a dislocated knee,
and then 2 hours later I had to call one for me !

Kidney Stone, let me go last last night as they said it was passing out, but the opiates meds really knocked me around,
still feel sick from that, my wife was a little horrified at how much morphine they were giving me - she's a pharmacist.
My body was numb but the pain was still there.

Snack Attack

Your Score: 56%
Your Time: 08:39
Better luck next time!
You got 23 correct out of 40! You scored better than 11% of quiz takers.

Sort of glad I dont recognise all them ;)

Your Score: 65%
Your Time: 11:01
Better luck next time!
You got 26 correct out of 40! You scored better than 17% of quiz takers.

Lot of guess work here :argh:

33/39!

I'm very happy with that as in 2013 I literally wouldn't have been able to name 1 of 39!

I decided to learn a bit about my car after getting reamed by a mechanic for a job he 'had' done which I discovered he hadnt even touched. I had a gutful of being ripped off and made it my business to learn a little as being ignorant about it was costing me thousands 8.(

Basically in 2012 when I lifted the bonnet it was like me staring into a bowl of spaghetti, I had no idea what was what as it was all equally confusing!

Youtube is your friend!

1558084095_capture.jpg

Think I'll pass tonight. I did my lolly over last weeks Quiz ]:D and I reckon Jaros might be watching me like a hawk O:)

Latest posts