Coils

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mbasko said:
Ridge Runner said:
Sorry Matt, I missed the last bit about the Gold Bud Coil,
Tell me which one you want and I will get it for you, Ok.
John.
Thank you for the offer John. Much appreciated.
I have the 19khz Gold Bug Pro/DP & for the amount of use it gets I'm more just thinking out loud although I am planning on using it more this summer after all this rain subsides. Got a few areas that a bloke in New Zealand has inspired me to try after watching his creek gold vids.
At this stage I'll hold off on another coil as I just got a 10"x5" for it that I haven't even tried yet. I don't know for sure but I think the only concentric that works on it is one off an Omega & they aren't reported as working all that well anyway. Thanks again for the kind offer but I think I'll just see how it pans out over summer - which reminds me I still need to get myself a new 10" backpack pan :D

No worries Matt, well the offer is always open for as long as they stock them, Ok.

Look what I found, My mate runs the place so I will get a discount,

http://www.joanallen.co.uk/fisher-goldbug-dp-5-inch-coil-p/10197.htm

And here,

http://www.joanallen.co.uk/fisher-metal-detector-coils-s/135.htm

john,

I wasn't having a go at you RR, Its just that I'm a novice myself, and feel strange offering advice to other newbies when there are much more experience blokes around. Thought you might have offered a better explanation, rather than point out faults in someone else's attempt to help.

davent said:
I wasn't having a go at you RR, Its just that I'm a novice myself, and feel strange offering advice to other newbies when there are much more experience blokes around. Thought you might have offered a better explanation, rather than point out faults in someone else's attempt to help.

No problem Dave, I just found it annoying that no matter where I looked on that site the owner posted a subject that always ended up about the GPX,

It's not having a shot at who posted it, Far from it, because there is some good info on that site

John.

Latest posts