Cleasby's finds from button hill

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to find more coins but unfortunately have lots of work atm and im shor the best itomes will be at the bottom but im working the surface so no one else finds the site lol

Werd findes today
1477016593_14770165603292111544592.jpg
1477016628_1477016599164-1375806542.jpg
and a key hole
1477016679_14770166578861488430142.jpg

Will only take someone on an outing with a detector (every does their own research) to cherrypick the good finds both deep and shallow, especially where you've already cleaned the surface up, lets hope no one stumbles over it on ya till your all finished with what you want to do there. Mayhaps you yourself will dicover the joys of detecting once you've finished with the joys of sieveing, and then we will see a good comparative between the two, showing what was missed in the metalic range, and also what else non metalic that can be inadvertantly discovered at depth following in the footsteps of a diligent siever. ;)

Next time you are visiting your mum here in Sebas give me a shout and I will meet you to let you borrow my $100 cheapo metal detector, nothing flash but works and better than just using your peepers :cool:

No worries, if you change your mind let me know.
Thanks for sharing your finds, very interesting
C

Noice buttons ,.... and yep, a detector would make it much easier to find what you buried years ago, specially if you can only remember the General Area. :D

Kool i know general area but allso lots of scrap in same spot took one out befor just keeped going of