Any help please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys anyone up around the gold fields on Saturday this week have time to show to new guys how to use there minelab detectors. I have a sd 2100 and my mate has gpx 5000 we will be up there around 9am can meet anywhere in the golden triangle. And any finds happy to share with you thanks again.

couldn't agree more. the value of a training day with a professional will accelerate your learning and skills for years to come. especially when your picking up an old sd2100. I thought you were getting a lesson from coilteck?

We went to Wedderburn then to wanyarra state forest are you free this sunday can met in daisy hill state park heading towards clunes.

great idea i';d love to see some photos of your new sd2100 and ground you've been exploring

I don't have a computer at the moment I use my phone I'm out there digging every hole only if you could upload photos by your android phone would help.

You can load image from any android phone..... i use android so do 64% of all mobile users in Australia

Seriously LS , after reading all your posts I don't think you are doing us newbies any favours , personally I am looking forward
to an upcoming trip to the GT and hopefully ,meeting up with a few members who have helped me no end in
my new chosen hobby , I would normally just shrug my shoulders and laugh as
you seem to contradict yourself too often for me to believe you are in fact genuine . However not to show , when invited to
meet up , will make kind hearted people think twice before offering assistance to anyone again

If I am wrong , please accept my apology , if not , give it a rest mate , my forum ( learning ) time is too prescious

+1 good work duck for making an effort to help out even though it would appear LS doesn't deserve it and it's a shame lucky streak chose to dodge an apology. The least he could do for wasting your time.

I ve just read "Lucky's" 80 forum posts. Its seems he is not so lucky?

Common thread in posts.

Looking for a place that he can go and get nuggets full time Mon to Fri.
Always offering to meet up with people that will show him where the nuggets are.
Always going out to the gold fields,
Talking the talk but clearly not walking the walk.
I ve found gold with my Techni........whatever it is?

Look like a nice bloke on the internet, just needs to drop the "experienced prospectors hat"

A search on google reveals a lot about a person.

I suspect someone in the music industry and a facebook page would have access to a computer/laptop somewhere????

I d rather line up a prospecting trip with Ivan Milat to Belangalo State Forest.

Just my opinion.

RS

Retirement Stone said:
I ve just read "Lucky's" 80 forum posts. Its seems he is not so lucky?

I suspect someone in the music industry and a facebook page would have access to a computer/laptop somewhere????

I d rather line up a prospecting trip with Ivan Milat to Belangalo State Forest.

Just my opinion.

RS
ARRRRGH HAHA HAAAAA, bloody still laughing my ass off!!!! :lol:
Love it RS ;)

lucky streak
I'm looking to do it full time soon and to start open cut mining down clunes way we live in Melbourne.
(Post from Introduce Yourself, Bendigo Newbie)

How's this working out for you LS, have some mates with earthmoving gear that are looking for work!
They're serious fella's, kinda cash up front to if you get my drift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts