Any help please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky streak said:
We went to Wedderburn then to wanyarra state forest are you free this sunday can met in daisy hill state park heading towards clunes.

Jeeze mate you can cover some ground in a day!! no wonder you find nothing! ...... so on Sunday it's meet at Daisy Hill before hitting Clunes and then where to? .......UP THE GARDEN PATH !!

casper

hey there LS, you remind me of a movie title because of your reluctance to reply.
" The silence of the lambs" :D :p
Come on mate man up , at least an apology, how about it???

Oh come on guys I'm sure he is just misunderstood he probably brings the BBQ and beers for whoever takes him serious....

Retirement Stone said:
I ve just read "Lucky's" 80 forum posts. Its seems he is not so lucky?

Common thread in posts.

Looking for a place that he can go and get nuggets full time Mon to Fri.
Always offering to meet up with people that will show him where the nuggets are.
Always going out to the gold fields,
Talking the talk but clearly not walking the walk.
I ve found gold with my Techni........whatever it is?

Look like a nice bloke on the internet, just needs to drop the "experienced prospectors hat"

A search on google reveals a lot about a person.

I suspect someone in the music industry and a facebook page would have access to a computer/laptop somewhere????

I d rather line up a prospecting trip with Ivan Milat to Belangalo State Forest.

Just my opinion.

RS
Ivan's on the blower asking when you'll be ready. Got a couple of buddy's that are happy to show you around. What a nice bloke. :D

I am picking him up from Her Majesty's Motel in Goulburn! At least its close to Grabben Gullen and Tuena!

lucky streak said:
Any of you guys belong to the pmav I do in Melbourne mitcham minersden. Cheers guys

Whats that another random off topic reply. ..... mate are you picking up what theyre putting down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts