1915 penny

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting find Cheese, maybe put up a few more pics and also dimensions of the coin, I'm intrigued, could be something very rare.

1887 golden jubilee

1432968216_image.jpg

Edit.. No not it but close, nice coin, I got excited

Thank you Gold pick.
yes look a strange coin, I could not find it on the net.
also got a sunbaker three pence this arvo.

Good detective work fellas I was looking at Brittish Crowns earlier but they had no writing around them, Florin it is. Nice find Cheese well done.

Nice spot for the old coins you have there Cheese,...lovely old coins, beautiful shilling, and what a date,... Congrats on that find, pity for you that the penny was1923,instead of it being the half penny(big money then). :)

Some nice coins there Cheese, they all look like the ground has been pretty kind to them - should clean up nicely. :)

1842 and what a condition. Lonelysilver and yourself both scoring some nice shillings today. Spooky.
congrats

That gothic florin, what age is it? Could be from the very first explorers here... unbelievable find

NO IDEA ON THE CLIP,.. but it does have a nice look about it,..... maybe one half of a bag handle(only gueesing though).

Latest posts