⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yambulla show from near Eden NSW. Fairly typical on the field. Sugar like is the best description.

1430609853_yambullashow.jpg

Haha 'sugar gold'. I like that, it gives you a size reference. Maybe we should put it in the official size guide!

flour .
Specks ,
Sugar
Flakes ~
Pickers
Nuggets {#}

Lol :lol: :p

Got this little beauty as well as the usual specks and flakes on Sat . Found a great crevice and another one beside that still needs cleaning out , bloody leeches drove me away :mad:

Will be going back to clean out the hole beside the crevice as with 3 garden trowels of the top , there was about 10 good size flakes , so I reckon its going to be good !

JeffP said:
MJB said:
awesome little nuggy there Jeff...get back there before someone else does
Private property and I am the only one allowed there :cool:

Well done, and lucky you to have access to private property. I am similarly blessed with private property access but since early success, pickers have lately been avoiding me.

My early success came from a small longitudinal crevice in creek bedrock that coughed up 9 little pickers - see https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=13081#p13081. Was I happy or what? :p

Leeches cannot climb gum boots.

Latest posts