What are you watching?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL

Playschool has changed a lot, but we do get to have a good dance and sing together.

Otherwise she is always badgering me to play UNO or Robots (more simple UNO style for kids)
She is actually quite skilled with UNO, and will tell me when I have not used a card that I could have,
we play with cards face up so I can assist her.

When she loses she doesnt really get flustered, just accepts it and says, "play again ?" :heart: :)

Puzzles are her other thing, she is really good at those too.

Over last several weeks I caught up with House Of Cards and more recently watched Catch 22, The Red Line (murder based drama set in modern Chicago) about to start Chernobyl, then The Enemy Within.

Waiting on: Aussie Gold Hunters to air on Quest UK (only way I can watch it) and waiting on Bering Sea Gold to resurface...hopefully soon.

Watched Gold Rush Parker's Trail where he goes to New Guinea- probably best one so far out of that series.

With Mrs RJ being unwell and myself having twisted my ankle, we have worked our way through the 3 seasons of Deadwood again. Preparation for the movie which comes out next week. I am slowly working my way through the 22 Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in the recommended order.

Parker's Trail just finished. Also waiting on Aussie gold hunters and Bering sea gold which is returning in June I believe.

LOL Also been watching some live SQUAD gameplay on Twitch.

Nightjar said:
The latest "Shetlands" has hit Netflix. Jimmy & Tosh play great parts.
Other great series along same set based in Wales & Ireland.
We gave commercial TV a miss these days too many ads and nothing but doom and gloom at news time.

Yes, we have Foxtel-crikey they must make a damn fortune with all their adds.
I record mostly and watch then use the FF button thru the ads. :(
Have to use text to understand them a lot of the time.

Apart from the Gold shows on fta I have been driving my wife nuts with the You Tube Gold shows.

Series 5 of Peaky Blinders has just hit Netflix. If you have not seen this show do yourself a favour and watch it from S1 ep1. It is seriously good television my favourite by a large margin after my top all time pick

Longmire and Ozark also received a thrashing from me, both superb shows coming in at 3 and 4 on my list.

And best of the lot "Deadwood". Simply stunning if a little crude - spoiler alert ...the language and some content is unsuitable for those averse to hard core swearing, full blooded action and the more baseline human interactions. :playful: O:) ;)

Anything else worth considering?

Regards
Daniel :pickshovel:

Latest posts