Wanted WANTED 19" nugget finder evolution coil - open

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In saying that, I have an open 19", only because I inherited it. If I was buying one I would buy a closed design. I really dislike spoked design coils purely for the 'getting hung up on stuff' issue.

Yes the spoked are lighter but at that size we are all using a bungy anyway so minimal difference I think 👍

Would a 19” solid evo skid plate fit on a 19” open evo? That would give you a lighter option than a solid while preserving some of the lighter weight benefits of the open.
Used to do that with a NF 17 x 11 advantage elliptical. Used sealant around the inside to prevent water and dust entry that way because I was happy to use it permanently that way. Or maybe temporary tape around the outside if wanting to switch between open and closed modes.
Just a thought.

Anyone have information where to get hold of an evo 19 open coil in Australia?
New or used...
Can only seem to find the solid closed coils.
Couple open ones overseas.
Any help would be appreciated

I have one that is rarely used. I bought it for a particular gully that I'd previously pulled a few decent ones out of but it didn't find any more. It's the only bit of my prospecting equipment that has never paid for its self. It still has the original skid plate in good condition and I have a new spare. PM me if you're interested in doing a deal. Phil

Latest posts