Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it might be just me geoff
but tried to buy 1 item ($10.00) that is all i needed and there was no way i could find a way to pay for it unless i spent $50.00

the site kept blocking payment with a message that said minimum $50.00 spend for free postage
so the grumpy side of me said shove your site where the sun don't shine and have never been back on it

i don't spend a lot of money on line except one purchase twice a year with a blacksmith supplier as i can not buy the items needed local most of the time

I had the same issue when I wanted to make My first purchase. I googled how to get free shipping from Temu and it was suggested I go into their chat mode and just ask for free shipping on the item I was interested in. I did that once and it worked but now unless it is something that I would really want in a hurry just add to my cart until I reach the threshold spend for free delivery.

On Temu , You can usually find the same item offered with Free Shipping just takes time to find them or put the item in your cart and wait for a day or two and they might offer you free shipping.... In My case I get what I want and Mrs Wolf adds her things and Bingo, Free shipping... a word of caution, Don't buy their T-Shirts... The material they use is so hot, I hardly wear mine....:oops:

LW....