The "Guilty Nugget"!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WalnLiz said:
When I read the part when you almost got smashed into by the mob of Roos I thought bloody hell :eek: ....knocked out of the hand again, and another trip to find it a third time was in the making. :D

Wal.

Hahaha WalnLiz,
That thought had occurred to me later on, but at that time I still hadn't recovered it yet.
If that had happened I would have suffered from post traumatic stress disorder.
Cheers Steve :D

stoyve said:
WalnLiz said:
When I read the part when you almost got smashed into by the mob of Roos I thought bloody hell :eek: ....knocked out of the hand again, and another trip to find it a third time was in the making. :D

Wal.

Hahaha WalnLiz,
That thought had occurred to me later on, but at that time I still hadn't recovered it yet.
If that had happened I would have suffered from post traumatic stress disorder.
Cheers Steve :D

Well done mate congrats on Apprehending the likely suspect,

You've seen the movie Razorback, Maybe the Roos have had enough Maybe they have been pushed too far,

ROO-ZILLA

Don't worry help is on the way :D :D :D

1440854923_hogs_and_wal.jpg

stoyve said:
Bahaa haaaa :D
Roo-zilla, now that would be one scary movie John.

The Writing is on the wall Mate, or should I say the Flooded Gum, This Creature was morphed in to A 15 meter tall Boomer by the Evil Doctor Peter Garrett, Attempts have been made to find Dr G (as he is known in the criminal world) But it is believed he has Gone to ground In his lair believed to be in the Kings Cross Area,

If Sighted Call,,PETA (Crime Stoppers)

WANTED
1440857144_pg.jpg

Awesome news stoyve!
Glad you found it....again... :D

Not telling you how to suck eggs,
but if it were me I would be checking out the reason behind a mob of roo's in that sort of a panic as to nearly knock you over!
just doesn't seem like normal kanga behaviour. 8)

Thats a nice nugget and sounds like you have a good mate and that in itself is gold! :cool:

Cheers,
Billy.

Well lost, and found Stoyve,... big fella over the hill reading the contract signed in dripping blood probably scared those hoppers,... hope you didn'tsay you'd sell anything in particular to get that nuggie back,....sounds like the hoppers were moving like they saw the devil himself(ha) :eek:

Ok fellas,
I'm aware that there is a wild dog problem in the area and I'm also aware of a few wild locals as well.
The roo's were certainly terrified at the rate they were moving and it definitely made me alert to whatever was chasing them.
I use a small miners pick when I'm out and about and I know how to use it , ie: I'm pretty good at throwing it and making it stick point 1st into a tree.
For a minute or two I kept my attention on the general direction in which they came from but I didn't see or hear anything.
I must say though that you must be aware of your environment and its hazards when prospecting, the couple of times this week I've been out there, a fella in a new charcoal coloured Hilux has been trying to spot me and yesterday was no exception.
In the end it got a bit to creepy when he came back with another mate in a white ute and parked about 50 metres away trying to spot me.
Because it was wet out there yesterday, they couldn'
see my tyre tracks turned off the main track but they couldn't see me, and I always hide my car in this particular area.
I'd been there for three hours by this stage and completed my mission so I went elsewhere to another of my favourite redneck locations without incident.
Cheers Steve ;)

Do you mean spotting you in the hope of seeing where you're working stoyve? Or do you mean possibly with the intention of doing you harm? Be careful mate, sounds like somebody's stalking you.

SCROUNGER said:
Do you mean spotting you in the hope of seeing where you're working stoyve? Or do you mean possibly with the intention of doing you harm? Be careful mate, sounds like somebody's stalking you.

Gday SCROUNGER,
These guys are local rednecks who believe the local forest is there's and only there's.
Most aren't prospectors but don't like anyone in their region.
I have two spots in two different forests that this occurs near Ballarat .
I am able to take care of myself pretty well and do take certain precautions when in either of these spots.
But it does detract from an otherwise enjoyable Bush experience.
I'm always alert but not alarmed mate ;)
Cheers Steve

GypsyGoldAu said:
stoyve said:
Thanks GGA,
If I was Catholic , I would change the name :)

Lol.... well i'm far from catholic myself (just seemed to be the opposite of guilt) so how about the "Buddy Nugget"....

Gypsy

I like that a lot GGA :D

I saw a charcoal hilux out little bendigo/nerrina way yesterday stoyve... Had another bloke drive past in a white landcruiser and he just gave me daggers, didn't return the wave i threw his way. :(

SCROUNGER said:
I saw a charcoal hilux out little bendigo/nerrina way yesterday stoyve... Had another bloke drive past in a white landcruiser and he just gave me daggers, didn't return the wave i threw his way. :(

Gday SCROUNGER,
I'm going to pm you in 5 mins with my phone number if you want a chat about this guy.
Cheers Steve

Latest posts